One Door Changed My Life 🚪🔑
One Door Changed My Life 🚪🔑
“Every opportunity begins with the courage to try.”
After finishing a Cardio Step class, energized by a rush of endorphins and dopamine, I heard someone ask, “Do you know any gym members who are interested in boxing?” Without hesitation, I raised my hand, even though I had no idea what boxing truly was.
The first time I stepped into the boxing room and closed the door behind me, I thought I was entering a place where I would simply learn how to fight. I never imagined that one small step would open doors far beyond the ring. Every challenge became an opportunity, every setback carried a lesson, and every victory revealed a new path. That room didn’t just shape me as an athlete—it reshaped the way I see life. Sometimes, all it takes is the courage to walk through one door to discover a future full of possibilities.
Twenty years ago, my father’s health began to get worse. It became my last memory of him. I still remember him looking at me with his gleaming eyes—filled with hope and fear of the unknown.
Coach Helmi is more than a boxing coach who teaches technique. He has been a father figure who believes in me when I am overwhelmed by doubt after defeats. He pushes me beyond my comfort zone and helps me discover my true potential as I spar with more experienced opponents. He teaches me techniques that suit my strengths. He is just like an open book; he accepts my thoughts and emotions without judgment. Having him in my life has been one of the greatest investments I have ever made in myself.
Thank you for your time, patience, and dedication. The best way I can express my gratitude is by proving, through discipline and commitment, that everything you have invested in me has been worthwhile
Written By :Aya Ahmad 🖊️
ذلك الباب الذي غير حياتي 🚪🔑
بعد أن أنهيت حصة Cardio Step بحماس، وكانت مستويات الإندورفين والدوبامين لدي مرتفعة، سمعت أحدهم يسأل: “هل تعرفين أي عضوات في النادي يمارسن الملاكمة؟” رفعت يدي دون أي تردد، رغم أنني لم أكن أعرف ما هي الملاكمة حقًا.
في المرة الأولى التي دخلت فيها غرفة الملاكمة وأغلقت الباب خلفي، ظننت أنني أدخل مكانًا لتعلّم القتال. لم أتخيل أبدًا أن تلك الخطوة الصغيرة ستفتح لي أبوابًا تتجاوز الحلبة بكثير. أصبح كل تحدٍ فرصة، وكل انتكاسة تحمل درسًا، وكل انتصار يكشف طريقًا جديدًا. تلك الغرفة لم تُشكّلني كرياضية فحسب، بل غيّرت أيضًا الطريقة التي أنظر بها إلى الحياة. أحيانًا، كل ما يتطلبه الأمر هو الشجاعة لعبور باب واحد لتكتشف مستقبلًا مليئًا بالإمكانات.
قبل عشرين عامًا، تدهورت الحالة الصحية لوالدي. وكانت تلك آخر ذكرى لي معه؛ ما زلت أراه ينظر إليّ بعينيه اللامعتين، اللتين كانتا تشعان بالأمل ويغشاهما في الوقت نفسه خوفٌ من المجهول.
الكابتن حلمي ليس مجرد مدرب ملاكمة يعلّم المهارات الفنية، بل كان بمثابة أبٍ يؤمن بي عندما يثقلني الشك بعد الهزائم. يدفعني دائمًا إلى تجاوز منطقة راحتي، ويساعدني على اكتشاف إمكاناتي الحقيقية عندما أتدرب مع خصوم أكثر خبرة. كما يعلمني أساليب تناسب نقاط قوتي. وهو أيضًا شخص أتحدث إليه بكل راحة؛ يتقبل أفكاري ومشاعري دون أي أحكام. وجوده في حياتي كان أحد أعظم الاستثمارات التي قمت بها في نفسي.
شكرًا لك على وقتك وجهدك. وكل ما أستطيع فعله هو أن أُثبت، بالانضباط والإخلاص، ما غرسته وبنيته في داخلي.
أية أحمد 🖊️


تعليقات
إرسال تعليق