When Discipline Comes from Within✨


  When Discipline Comes From Within✨
عندما يأتي الإنضباط من الداخل ✨ 


 A) Discipline: Choice, Not pressure 🎯 :

It is widely common for people to be disciplined at work because of the fear of being threatened. For example, employees are expected to arrive at work on time and perform their tasks efficiently; otherwise, they may face consequences such as termination or a negative job performance assessment.However, I believe that only a few people are disciplined in their personal lives because of the absence of external threats. Discipline is doing what needs to be done because you have chosen to be committed to your values and goals, rather than being controlled by fear or external pressure.I strongly believe that discipline enhances your quality of life. In other words, discipline means freedom and resilience.


B) When Discipline Becomes Freedom 🪽:


When I was a student, I used to devote almost all my time to studying, like a bird trapped in a cage, sacrificing its freedom and happiness for the sake of others who enjoy watching it. When the bird became more aware of itself, it decided to spread its wings, embrace its own identity, and choose liberty over restriction, self-esteem over seeking others’ approval, and balance over chaos. In order to live a disciplined yet free life, you should start managing your time and priorities. In his book First Things First, Stephen R. Covey introduced four areas of time and priority management: important and urgent (emergencies), important but not urgent (growth and improvement), not important but urgent (interruptions), and not important and not urgent (time wasters). We should allocate most of our time to the second area—the growth and improvement area.


C) Living What I Believe ❣️:


One of the reasons why I chose to work away from my hometown was to test my mental toughness through discipline.Therefore, I used the distance I traveled as a reminder of my career goals, and I considered training at the gym a way to relieve stress.Besides, I allocated specific time for boxing so I could become a fighter both inside and outside the ring. I also write in my journal to clear my mind and shift my perspective through gratitude.


D) The People Discipline Brings Into Your Life🌏:


“What is within you is reflected in what surrounds you.”

One of the greatest rewards of discipline is the people you attract into your life. You naturally find yourself surrounded by disciplined and inspiring people who respect your boundaries and privacy, appreciate your efforts, encourage you to keep growing, celebrate your success, challenge you to become a better version of yourself, support you when things get difficult, and bring out the best in you.

Finally, among the greatest blessings in my journey, I am especially grateful for my family, my coaches and 

.my friends



Written with love by

Aya Ahmad  .



أ) الانضباط اختيار لا إجبار 🎯:

من الشائع أن غالبية الناس يكونون منضبطين في العمل بسبب شعورهم بوجود تهديد. فعلى سبيل المثال، يجب على الموظفين الحضور إلى العمل في الوقت المحدد، كما يجب عليهم أداء مهامهم بكفاءة، وإلا فقد يتعرضون للتهديد بإنهاء خدمتهم أو بتقييم أدائهم الوظيفي.

لكنني أعتقد أن عددًا قليلًا فقط من الناس يكونون منضبطين في حياتهم الشخصية، وذلك بسبب غياب التهديدات الخارجية. فالانضباط هو أن تفعل ما يجب عليك فعله لأنك اخترت الالتزام بقيمك وأهدافك، بدلًا من أن تكون مدفوعًا بالخوف أو الضغط الخارجي.

وأنا أؤمن تمامًا بأن الانضباط يحسّن جودة حياتك؛ بمعنى آخر، الانضباط يعني الحرية والبقاء.


ب) حين يصبح الانضباط حرية 🪽:

عندما كنت طالبة، كنت أكرّس كامل وقتي للدراسة، كطائر مقيّد داخل قفص، يضحّي بحريته وسعادته من أجل إرضاء الآخرين الذين يستمتعون بمشاهدته.

وعندما أصبح الطائر أكثر وعيًا بذاته، قرر أن يفرد جناحيه، ويطلق هويته الخاصة، ويختار الحرية بدلًا من القيود، وتقدير الذات بدلًا من إرضاء الآخرين، والتوازن بدلًا من الفوضى.

ولكي تكون شخصًا منضبطًا وحُرًا في الوقت ذاته، عليك أن تبدأ بإدارة وقتك وأولوياتك.

وقد تناول كتاب First Things First لستيفن ر. كوفي أربعة مجالات لإدارة الوقت والأولويات: المهم والعاجل، مثل حالات الطوارئ؛ والمهم وغير العاجل، مثل التطوير والتحسين؛ وغير المهم والعاجل، مثل المقاطعات؛ وغير المهم وغير العاجل، مثل مضيعة الوقت.وينبغي أن نخصص معظم وقتنا للمجال الثاني، مجال النمو والتطوير.


ج) أن أعيش ما أؤمن به  ❣️:

كان أحد الأسباب التي جعلتني أختار العمل بعيدًا عن مدينتي هو أن أختبر صلابتي الذهنية من خلال الانضباط.

لذلك، استخدمت المسافة التي قطعتها كتذكير بهدف مسيرتي المهنية، واعتبرت التدريب في النادي وسيلة لتفريغ التوتر. بالإضافة إلى ذلك، خصصت وقتًا محددًا للملاكمة لأكون مقاتلة داخل الحلبة وخارجها.كما أكتب يومياتي لأصفّي ذهني وأعيد النظر في حياتي بالامتنان .


د) الأشخاص الذين يجلبهم الانضباط إلى حياتك 🌏 :

“ما بداخلك ينعكس على ما يحيط بك.”

من أعظم ثمار الانضباط الأشخاص الذين تجذبهم إلى حياتك. تجد نفسك بشكل طبيعي محاطًا بأشخاص منضبطين وملهمين، يحترمون حدودك وخصوصيتك، ويقدّرون جهودك، ويشجعونك على الاستمرار في النمو، ويفرحون بنجاحاتك، ويتحدّونك لتصبح نسخة أفضل من نفسك، ويدعمونك عندما تصبح الأمور صعبة، ويُخرجون أفضل ما لديك.

وأخيرًا، من أعظم النعم في رحلتي أنني ممتنة بشكل خاص لعائلتي، ومدربيّ وصديقاتي.


كتبت بكل حب /آية أحمد



تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

One Door Changed My Life 🚪🔑

Sport : The school that shaped me 🌱